CLP India has launched a scholarship program called “CLP Indian Scholarship 2021.” According to records, this scholarship is currently inactive; therefore, please wait for a new official notification for CLP India Grant.
CLP India Scholarship Scheme for Students 2021
CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2021 is the company’s flagship education intercession program, providing scholarships to 850 students across all CLP RE Asset locations.
The scheme was also launched to assist deserving female candidates across the country; it necessitates the distribution of partial financial assistance in the form of non-returnable scholarships in tranches to aid and support education. The scholarship fund will be available in the community catchment areas surrounding all CLP India RE Assets locations.
What Is the Mission of the CLP Scholarship?
It provides financial assistance to students pursuing 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation, PG (post-graduation), or another vocational course/s.
Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions.
Course level -Students in Class 10, 11, 12, Graduation, Diploma, Vocational Training, and Postgraduation
Provided by – CLP India is the source of this information.
Applicable States:-Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Telangana, Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra, and Rajasthan are among the states that are eligible.
The Benefits of the CLP India Scholarship
- Std / Class student 10, 11, and 12th.
- 6000 is possible (6000 in Single installment)
- Any vocational, graduation, or PG (post-graduation) student
- As much as 18,000 (18000 divided in 9000 of two installments)
- Special Discounts (if any)
- INR 2500 for Boys
- INR 5000 for females
Only online applications are accepted.
The deadline for applications is April 20, 2021.
For More Scholarships – Click Here
Who Qualifies for the CLP India Scholarship Scheme?
- A student must have received a minimum of 50% on their most recent academic annual exam.
- Applicants must be from the community catchment areas surrounding all CLP India locations.
- Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Telangana, Gujarat, Karnataka, and Rajasthan have RE Assets business locations.
- A disciple student of class 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation and Post-graduation degree, ITI, Diploma, or Vocational training courses is required to participate.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates’ families must not own a four-wheeler or a led television.
Selection tests include:
- Screening Test
- Telephonic Interview
- Document Verification
Application Procedure / Step-by-Step Instructions for Applying
To apply for the scholarship, all interested candidates should follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to the official CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2021 website.
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, then sign in/register with your Facebook, Google, or email account.
- Once the registration process is complete, click the ‘Start Application Form’ button.
- Fill out all of the information and upload all relevant documents.
- Finally, click Submit.
Documents Required (Mandatory): –
- Proof of residence/Aadhar card (Aadhar card is not required) and photo ID
- Admissions documentation (currently pursuing)
- Photocopy of the first page of the bank passbook
- A photograph the size of a passport
- Photocopy of the most recent mark sheet
Questions and Answers (FAQ)
Can I fill out an application form offline and then submit it online?
No, students have not been able to submit the application form in offline mode; only online mode has been available.
When is the deadline for submitting the CLP India Scholarship application form?
Students must apply for their application form by April 15th. Applications received after April 15th will not be accepted.
Which class did this CLP India Scholarship come from?
This scholarship is given to students for their studies whose families do not have adequate financial resources. This scholarship will be available to students in grades 10th through 11th, as well as 12th through post-graduation. There is no application deadline for this scholarship.
How will the students be chosen?
The screening test will be administered to the students first, and students who pass the screening test will be contacted for additional telephonic interviews. Following the telephonic interview, the students’ documents for the CLP India Scholarship will be verified.
Can students apply while still in the middle of their studies, i.e. in their second or third year of college?
Yes. During their second or third year of college, students can apply. Students who are nearing the end of their studies, on the other hand, are not eligible for this scheme. The student must have completed at least 6 months / one semester, and such students are only eligible for one instalment.