The following article discusses the specifics of the scholarship opportunities available to females from low-income backgrounds. The Tata Housing Scholarships will provide scholarship possibilities to girls who are excelling academically but are unable to pursue professional courses due to their families’ socioeconomic circumstances. If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, please read the article below. The eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure for applying for the Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students 2021 will be discussed in this article.
2021 Tata Housing Scholarships for Deserving Female Students
Only female students will be given Tata housing scholarships, allowing them to pursue technical and professional school without difficulty. The award is given by the organization to encourage deserving female students from low-income backgrounds to pursue civil engineering, architecture, and other related professional courses. Students from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes will benefit greatly from the Tata Housing Society’s scholarship fund.
Details Of Tata Housing Scholarships
|Name||Tata Housing Scholarships for Meritorious Girl Students 2021|
|Launched by||TATA Housing society|
|Objective||Providing professional educational opportunities|
|Beneficiary||Girls students coming from an economic backward section|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Dates to Remember
- To be eligible for the scholarship, you must apply before the end of the academic year.
Eligibility Criteria for Tata Housing Scholarships
To be considered for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following requirements:-
- The candidate must be a female student.
- Applicants must have received a minimum of 50% on all qualifying exams.
- She must be in her second year of a B.Arch or BE/B.Tech (Civil Engineering) degree.
- Applicants must have a household income of less than INR 300,000 per year.
Benefits of a Scholarship
Candidates in this scholarship scheme will receive the following benefits:-
For More Scholarships – Click Here
Documents are required
In order to be considered for this scholarship, the applicant must submit the following documents:
- Proof of your identity
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet copies, class 12 certificate and mark sheet copies, 1st year engineering mark sheet copies, diploma certificate copies.
- Admission letter of acceptance (for 2nd year)
- In the case of SC/ST applicants, a caste certificate is required.
- Income certificate, PAN card, and AADHAR card copies
a passport-sized photograph (Backside self-attested).
- Copies of your driver’s license, voter’s card, passport, or bank account statement.
- Note: All documents must be in .jpeg or.png format.
Tata Housing Scholarships Application Process
To be considered for the scholarship, simply follow the steps outlined below:
- To begin, go to the Tata Housing Society’s official website by clicking on the link provided above.
- The organization’s homepage will appear on your screen.
- You must select the option “Apply for Scholarship” from the drop-down menu.
- You should fill up your personal information in order to register.
- Ensure that you have entered all of your information correctly.
- Upload any documents related to your caste status and category.
- Take a printout of the completed application form for use in any further scholarship proceedings.
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Address: General Manager (Corporate Sustainability), Tata Housing Development Co. Ltd., 12th Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (W), Mumbai-400013